Was Folefack a victim of police brutality or did he really take his own life?
- Friends say Folefack was so beat-up after the first expulsion attempt that he could barely walk straight, let alone be able to hang himself
- Those who examined his corpse at the morgue claim that there was no sign of trauma around his neck
- Inmates at the detention center say it is virtually impossible to hang oneself in the bathrooms
- Authorities at the Merksplas refugee center insist it was suicide, and that Folefack left a couple of suicide notes
- An autopsy is ordered as lawyers file suit against X.
Two news reports from Belgian TV (in French):Free Stuff For New & Expectant parents!